Saturday, December 27, 2008

i duno...

today...
juz scold by my mom...
i juz awake...
izzit me so stupid...
stupid...
cant help her anyting...
juz will need her to worry me....
i cant do anyting...
to help my parents...
y ???
y???
i so stupid...
sry...
mom
dad..
i cant help u anyting...
sry ...
sry....
i tink i can do some results in my school work...
bt the results of me is juz mama di...
sis...
i knw how i cnt teach u til gd....
bcos i dun hv qualifications to teach u...
bcos i din do the best...
i am the worst...
i hate me...
i hate..
y i so stupid...
although tat...
i promise i....
i wan do some results in my school work...
i dun wan my parents still worry me...
i'm in secondary sch adi...
i cant let u to worry n disappointed to me...
sry~
my enemy in me...
i wan win i ...
i will gambat3h...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
my frens...
dun worry me...
i juz wan to vent...
i am a sturdy girl..
i will nt so easily to forgo...^^
thx ...
all my frens...
bcos always help me...
thx very much...
i will nt forget u alll````
xD```

6 comments:

xiaohong  said...

不要酱啦~
我放假每天都给她骂~
习惯了咯...

顶不住的话~
我会找人聊聊...
避免自己想太多...

加油吧~
相信你会做得比我好~
我会永远在你身边...

ho3is3r said...

我跟我妈妈的感情很好的..
我还跟她谈过心事呢..
我啊..
只是发泄罢了...
哈哈...
k33p in touch...

xiaohong  said...

哎哟~
随便啦~

你跟你妈妈谈心事...
酱她懂你和他的事吗..?

我都没有跟我妈妈谈过心事~
她知道我的事后...
我相信她不但不会安慰我...
反而会骂得我更惨...

就好像...
上次她知道我有自残后...
(上课的最后一天)
还骂我骂得更厉害...
问我做什么要扮可怜...
做问题学生...

对她...
我无话可说...

ho3is3r said...

对..
就只有我和他的事..
我没告诉我妈妈...
我不知道她会有什么反应...
可是..
我心里真得很不舒服...
可是..
我想始终都要讲的吧..
看咯~
要等吧..
等我敢讲了以后..

xiaohong  said...

嗯...
加油吧~
呵呵

Crystal Jin Le said...

hoeiser gambateh^^
其实我还蛮羡慕你的
因为你妈咪真的是很为你好叻!
(在车上所观察到的啦~)